Friday 21 March 2014

Why Are Cats So Extra Special?

Charlie Nel

I am an absolute cat fanatic. I love animals in general. I can spend days on end watching wildlife and birdlife without getting bored at all. Cats are however extra special to me. All cats, but domestic cats more so because one can grow so much closer to them.

It is difficult to explain why I have such a soft spot for cats. There are so many reasons. Occasionally however something comes along that helps make the case for me without my needing to explain why cats are so extra special to me.

This video, which I came across on YouTube, is an example of this. Enjoy!



By the way. my cat, Charlie, in the photo at the top of the post, is equally handy with her little paws. It is truly amazing how handy she is with what we call her hands because they are much more than just paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment