Below is a cartoon, from the Blog of Thomas Peters. It really makes the point, about those who have shown support for the Obama Healthcare Reform Bill, better than words could ever do.
It would be worth your while to go to his Blog and see some of the other related cartoons.
I also found a post, by Thomas Peters, which lists those bishops, in the US, who have apparently not as yet issued public statements against the Obama administration’s healthcare bill. Interesting concept. What is your silence telling us bishop?
1. Bishop Roger Morin of Biloxi, MS
2. Bishop Michael Hoeppner of Crookston, MN
3. Bishop John Brungardt of Dodge City, KS
4. Bishop Christopher Coyne, Apostolic Administrator of Indianapolis, IN
5. Bishop Ricardo Ramirez of Las Cruces, NM
6. Bishop Salvatore Cordileone of Oakland, CA
7. Bishop John Kinney of Saint Cloud, MN — Bp. Kinney is ill
8. Archbishop George Niederauer of San Francisco, CA
9. Bishop Robert Vasa of Santa Rosa, CA
10. Archbishop Peter Sartain of Seattle, WA
11. Bishop Blase Cupich of Spokane, WA
12. Bishop David Fellhauer of Victoria, TX